College of Business Administration Alumni
In business, networking is everything. Stay in touch with old friends and make new connections in one of the alumni’s most active groups, the UCF College of Business Administration Alumni Chapter. We host many professional networking events throughout the year, including quarterly Networking Knights, the Dean’s Speaker Series, a Business Alumni Endowed Scholarship Golf Tournament and our annual UCF Business Hall of Fame Banquet. Want to give back? Join our Mentorship Program, which pairs undergraduate students with experienced UCF alumni and friends working in their fields of interest. Best of all, there are no membership dues!
All Knights are welcome to join us for social, career and community events throughout the year.
Getting involved is easy! Here's how:
- Update your contact information and share your news with fellow alumni.
- Use the social media links above to get connected.
- Find Knights in your neighborhood with the alumni directory.
- Do business with Knight-owned companies.
- Volunteer with the college and directly affect the lives and future careers of UCF students.
Erin Oglethorpe, '08
Assistant Director, Alumni Relations
UCF College of Business Administration
This professional development, networking and career-focused program pairs undergraduate students with experienced UCF alumni and friends working in their field of interest. Mentors meet with students monthly on their own schedule and serve as advisors, share experiences and provide new perspectives and insights into the business industry. This program runs September to April each year and applications are accepted year round. Apply to be a mentor.
Are you a student looking for a College of Business mentor? Apply to be a mentee.
Careerfest — Business Alumni Panels
Share your industry experience and insights with students at this new event. Panel breakouts include:
- Corporate and Public Accounting
- Finance and Investing
- Marketing and Sales
- Management and Human Resources
- Commercial and Residential Real Estate
Additional sessions to include:
- Women in Business
- Mock Interviews
Judge various student competitions presented by the UCF Center for Entrepreneurial Leadership throughout the school year including:
- "Big Idea" business pitch competition (fall)
- "The Joust" business plan competition (spring)
The UCF College of Business partners with the UCF Office of Alumni Engagement and Annual Giving to host a variety of local events, including:
- Industry-targeted Networking Knight events (quarterly)
- Dean's Speaker Series events (monthly)
- Annual Careerfest Business Alumni Panels (bi-annually)
- Business Alumni Endowed Scholarship Golf Tournament (annually)
- UCF Business Hall of Fame Banquet (annually)
Additionally, there are many opportunities for regional alumni to get involved. UCF Alumni's regional chapters and clubs exist in many major cities across the nation, and host social and athletic-based events throughout the year.
The UCF College of Business and Dean Jarley also host regional continuing education and networking events tailored specifically for business grads.
Looking to recruit graduating seniors for your company? UCF Career Services can help!
Assistant Director, Employer Relations
Intersted in hiring an intern and providing a strong learning environment for students while meeting workforce development needs? Become an employer through the Office of Experiential Learning!
Sandra Macaulay Leon-Barth
Faculty, UCF College of Business Administration
Alumni Career Services
Whether you are a new graduate looking for your first post-degree position, an alumni who is looking to re-enter the workforce or simply looking for advice on how to take that next step in your career, UCF Career Services can assist. Find out more.