Nominate Deserving Alumni
The UCF Alumni Association awards program honors alumni who "Reach for the Stars" and bring distinction to themselves and the university through their professional achievement, volunteer work with the university and community service.
There are many unsung heroes who are reaching for the stars, and we want to know about them! If you know of a fellow UCF graduate who is deserving of recognition, please help the alumni association honor him/her by nominating that person for one of these prestigious awards.
- Community Service Award
- Service to UCF Award
Nomination Criteria & Documentation
- The nominee must be a former student who has successfully completed at least two semesters of course work at the University of Central Florida.
- Preference will be given to UCF alumni who have direct and meaningful involvement with association-related activities.
- These awards honor living alumni who personify the university's traditions of excellence, thereby bringing distinction to themselves and to their alma mater through their outstanding achievements.
- Biographical sketch, curriculum vitae or resume (typed and single-spaced on no more than two 8 ½-by-11-inch pages)
- Letter(s) of support (no more than three will be accepted, and each must be limited to one 8 ½-by-11-inch page)
Mail, fax or e-mail nominations to:
UCF Alumni Association
FAIRWINDS Alumni Center
P.O. Box 160046
Orlando, FL 32816-0046
The deadline for nominations is May 15 of each year.