YOUNG AlUMNI CHAPTER
You are the future of the UCF Nation. Whether you just graduated or have been out of school for a few years, the UCF Young Alumni Chapter is your connection to UKNIGHT today and in the future. Welcome to the family!
All Knights are welcome to join us for social, career and community events throughout the year.
Getting involved is easy! Here's how:
- Update your alumni profile so we have your current address and contact info.
- Use the social media links above to get connected.
- Find Knights in your neighborhood with the online alumni directory.
- Do business with Knight-owned companies.
- Contact us and let us know you're a young alumnus or alumna.
- Interested in a volunteer position? Let us know.
Latoya Jackson, ’12
Coordinator, Constituent Programs, Outreach & Engagement
Black & Gold Takeover
During UCF Homecoming, the UCF Young Alumni Chapter hosts the annual Black & Gold Takeover downtown Orlando.
The UCF Young Alumni Chapter invites you to the 2015 Professional Conference at the UCF FAIRWINDS Alumni Center. This event serves as a opportunity for you to attend sessions geared towards your professional development, network with fellow Knights and interview with companies looking to hire interns, part-time and full-time positions.
Monday, April 20
Conference Sessions | 2-6 p.m.
- How to Land the Job [2-2:45 p.m.]| Presented by Bill Peppler, '96, manging partner, Kavaliro and Noelle Cipollini, '13, Kavaliro
- Resume Overhaul [3-3:45 p.m.] | Hear from our resident resume expert Leah Goldson, '04, '10, on the do's and dont's of resume building
- Life After Graduation [4-4:45 p.m.] | A panel of the alumni will be discussing the various routes they took after graduation and how they ended up where they are now
Young Alumni Track
- Making Social Media Work for You [3-3:45 p.m.] | Making social media work to your advantage
- Wealth of Knowledge [4-4:45 p.m.] | Struggling with your finances? Trying to avoid going into debt? Learn the best tips and tricks from a panel of industry professionals
- Networking 101 [5-5:45 p.m.] | Learn how professional organizations and community involvement help develop a network and personal growth
Students and alumni are welcome to attend any session being offered.
- All attendees will be entered to win a $50 gift card to the UCF Bookstore, UCF gift baskets and much more!
- Your name will be entered once for each session attended
- Prizes and giveaways awarded at each session
Tuesday, April 21
Career Knight | 2-6 p.m.
From internships to entry level positions this is the place to be! More than 40 businesses will be in attendance at this event. Sport your best black and goldand dress to impress. Professional business attire required.
|Company||Opportunities for Employment|
|Advantor Systems||Full time, Internship|
|Air Transport IT Services||Full time, Internship|
|Assist Rx||Full time|
|Blueridge Restaurant Group||Full time|
|Brown & Brown, Inc||Full time, Internship|
|Cash America||Full time|
|Chick Fil A Viera||Part time, Full time, Internship|
|Cintas Corporation||Full time, Internship|
|Crawford Thomas Recruiting||Full time, Internship|
|Deloitte Consulting||Full time, Internship|
|Dillards||Part time, Full time, Internship|
|Esformes Hebrew Academy||Full time, part time|
|Florida Dept of Revenue||Full time|
|Graybar Electric||Full time, Internship|
|Holiday Inn Club Vacations at Orange Lake Resorts||Part time, Full time, Internship|
|Holler Classic Automotive Group||Full time|
|InTouch GPS||Full time|
|Jackson Nurse Professionals||Full time|
|Jaco of America, Inc||Full time, Internship|
|JHM Hotels||Full time|
|Lilly's on the Lake||Internship|
|Luxury Reunion Rentals||Part time, Internship|
|MassMutual Orlando||Full time, Internship|
|Mosaic Wealth Management||Part time|
|Moss,Krusick & Associates, LLC||Part time, Full time, Internship|
|Munchem, Inc.||Part time, Full time, Internship|
|Pet Paradise Resorts||Part time|
|Pink Sneaker Productions||Internship|
|PLS Logistics Services||Full time|
|Positive Behavior Support Corporation||Part time, Full time, Internship|
|Primerica||Part time, Full time|
|Profunda, Inc||Part time, Internship|
|Prudential||Part time, Full time, Internship|
|Revolution Technologies||Full time|
|Sitters in a second||Part time|
|Sixt Rent A Car||Part time, Full time|
|Synergy Equipment||Full Time|
|Title Boxing Club WinterPark||Part time, Full time, Internship|
|Tommy Bahama||Part time, Full time|
|Towne Park||Part time, Full time|
|Travel Media Group||Part time, Full time|
|United States Air Force||Full time|
|Verizon||Full time, Internship|
|ViaAir LLC||Full time, Internship|
|Waffle House||Part time, Full time|
|Walt Disney World||Part time, Full time|
|Wyndham Grand Orlando Resort Bonnet Creek||Part time, Full time, Internship|
- Leah Maxwell, '10, '12 | Chair
- Victoria Manglardi, '08 | Vice Chair
- Alexandra Kennedy, '12 | Outreach/Engagement Chair
- Lauren Senninger, '09 | Marketing/Communication Chair
- Justina Oldehoff, '09 | Signature Events Chair
- Nick Pectol, '10 | Athletics Chair
- Octavia Powell, '09 | Immediate Past Chair
- Daniel Oldehoff, '13 | Member-at-Large
- James Gilmore, '11, '14 | Member-at-Large