YOUNG AlUMNI CHAPTER
You are the future of the UCF Nation. Whether you just graduated or have been out of school for a few years, the UCF Young Alumni Chapter is your connection to UKNIGHT today and in the future. Welcome to the family!
All Knights are welcome to join us for social, career and community events throughout the year.
Getting involved is easy! Here's how:
- Update your alumni profile so we have your current address and contact info.
- Use the social media links above to get connected.
- Find Knights in your neighborhood with the online alumni directory.
- Do business with Knight-owned companies.
- Contact us and let us know you're a young alumnus or alumna.
- Interested in a volunteer position? Let us know.
Latoya Jackson, ’12
Coordinator, Constituent Programs, Outreach & Engagement
Black & Gold Takeover
During UCF Homecoming, the UCF Young Alumni Chapter hosts the annual Black & Gold Takeover downtown Orlando.
The Office of UCF Engagement and Annual Giving has partnered with Contiki Vacations, the world's No. 1 travel company for 18- to 35-year-olds, to offer both a European grad trip and optional excursion voucher ($50) for young alumni to use on a tour of eight or more days now through Oct. 10, 2015.
Take advantage of Contiki's new year sale, group discounts, early payment discounts and last-minute deals on vacations in the USA and Canada, Europe, Asia, Australia, New Zealand and Latin America.
Whether it's a senior trip celebrating college graduation, a quick break from work or an epic journey of a lifetime, Contiki has a vacation that's perfect for everyone.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 866.652.4483 for booking information or visit http://www.contiki.com/ucfalumni.
- Leah Maxwell, '10, '12 | Chair
- Victoria Manglardi, '08 | Vice Chair
- Alexandra Kennedy, '12 | Outreach/Engagement Chair
- Lauren Senninger, '09 | Marketing/Communication Chair
- Justina Oldehoff, '09 | Signature Events Chair
- Nick Pectol, '10 | Athletics Chair
- Octavia Powell, '09 | Immediate Past Chair
- Daniel Oldehoff, '13 | Member-at-Large
- James Gilmore, '11, '14 | Member-at-Large