The 4EVER KNIGHTS Ambassadors are a group of student leaders, chosen to serve as the liaisons between students and alumni. They operate as an extension of the UCF Office of Alumni Engagement and Annual Giving and oversee the programing and benefits for 4EVER KNIGHTS general membership. Becoming an ambassador is a commitment to service and support of 4EVER KNIGHTS and UCF Alumni. We are seeking students who are able to make 4EK a priority. Be a part of the bigger picture, help uphold UCF traditions and leave a lasting legacy.
Want to become an ambassador? Any current student at UCF who has maintained at least a 2.75 GPA and has completed 12 or more credit hours is eligible to apply to become a 4EK Ambassador. Recruitment takes place during the spring semester.
As a 4EK Ambassador, you are required to fulfill the following:
- Complete mandatory events in the fall and spring.
- Attend bi-weekly meetings on Thursdays at 5 p.m.
- Complete a minimum of 50 hours per semester on behalf of the organization.
- Serve on organization committees.
- Implement and execute events and programs that help advance the institution.
4EK Ambassadors are made up of a select group of Knights who demonstrate strong leadership skills, are dedicated to giving back to their university as well as their community, and excel in their academic achievements.
Thirty ambassadors were selected in 2014.
Meet this year's leaders:
- Jill Dutmers | President
- Latoya Laing | Vice President
- Gerald Richardson | Secretary/Historian
- Ashley Long | VP of Events
- Kelsey Moscater | VP of Marketing
- Kate Kroll | VP of Ambassador Connections
- Amirah Allen | VP of Membership
- Samantha Whitham | VP of Alumni Relations
Meet the 2014 UCF 4EK Ambassadors: